Discussions on the history and historiography of Australia's New England

Monday, May 09, 2011

New England's Aborigines stocktake May 2011

Over on the New England Australia blog I have started bringing up a series that looks at New England Aboriginal life and mixes past and present. The entry point for the series is here.

It is quite some time since I have done a consolidation of the various posts I have written on the history of New England's Aboriginal peoples. There are quite a few now.

Over the next week or so, I am going to use this post as a consolidation point. I will keep it as the front post until I have finished. So please drop back from time to time until I have finished.

Please note that there is some replication between the posts. That's inevitable in the blogging format.

Please note, too, that my views have changed over time. I have put the posts in date order so that you can see the changes.   

Historiography

Aborigines & the Changing Environment

Biography

Language

Warfare

No comments: