Discussions on the history and historiography of Australia's New England

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Rediscovering The History Carnival

Thanks to Hels from Art and Architecture, mainly. I have rediscovered The History Carnival. Started in January 2005, The History Carnival is a monthly showcase of blog writing about history, usually held on the 1st day of the month. It's hosted at a different blog each month to provide a variety of approaches and perspectives.

I followed The History Carnival early on, then lost sight of it in the pressures of day to day life. I actually didn't realise that it was still going! Indeed, it seems to have gathered strength since I last looked!

I encourage you to have a browse  (link above). It's a very good way of catching up on history interests.

No comments: