Discussions on the history and historiography of Australia's New England

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Season's greetings to you all

I am shutting down for the new year. I will bring up my last Express column for the year next week, but other than that I am recharging, focused on catching up on other things and especially my writing backlog. For those who celebrate Christmas, have a lovely festive season. I look forward to meeting you once again next year

 To leave you, I was asked to do a short interview on my history column. I leave you with that.
 

2 comments:

Johnb said...

You certainly fight against darkness to stand in the light Jim. Compliments of the season to you and your Blog community. Verymuch looking forward to the light of 2018.

Jim Belshaw said...

Thank you, John. And thank you too for your contributions. I really value them. Who knows what we will find in 2018?! I suspect it will be an interesting year.